For 2019 / 2020, the Governors are proposing the following changes to the Oversubscription Criteria
- Catholic looked after and previously looked after children.
- Catholic children who are resident in the parish(es) served by the school (outlined on page 1 of the policy).
- Other Catholic children.
- Other looked after and previously looked after children.
- Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church.
- Children of other Christian denominations whose membership is evidenced by a minister or faith leader.
- Children of other faiths whose membership is evidenced by a minister or faith leader.
- Any other children.
Please see the full policy below for additional notes on categories.
The governing body will consider all comments received before they determine the arrangements for 2019-20.
A Consultation Response Form is available below.
Please return to:
Mrs. Sarah Graham, Chair of Governors, St. Cuthbert's R C Primary School,
Lovaine Place, North Shields, NE29 0BU or email@example.com
Please respond by 22nd January 2018