St. Cuthbert’s RC Primary School Vision
- Everything we do is done in the spirit of the Gospel teachings.
- Shared values are at the heart of St. Cuthbert’s and essential for us to continue thriving as a community.
- St. Cuthbert’s is a significant part of our children’s and families lives. We do everything we can to ensure the children in our care are physically and emotionally safe and that families can trust us to do this.
- We believe in the power of awe, wonder, enthusiasm, enquiry and self confidence and teach a curriculum which encompasses all these sensations.
- All our staff seek to motivate our children and each other, giving and expecting the best in every area of school life.
- We value all individuals equally and seek to treat children as they might become rather than as they are and to know them well.
- We believe in building quality relationships and look to the successful education of the whole child.
- We understand the part we play in our local and wider community and we make sure our children and families share this understanding through a wide range of curricular events.
- We aim to be outstanding for our children and families in all areas of school life.
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.